Thursday, December 17, 2009

I am having pimple marks in my face and also lot of blackheads,tell me some tips to remove it?

try washingI am having pimple marks in my face and also lot of blackheads,tell me some tips to remove it?
Wash ur face thrice a day... Use Garnier products.. they r the best... Use face wash creams which contain large amount of Zinc... it will help u in getting out of ur black heads problem. Use Garnier Pure for blackheads and Garnier Pimple control pen for this pimple marks problem. Ask if available in ur place.I am having pimple marks in my face and also lot of blackheads,tell me some tips to remove it?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>
Stop squeezing them and touching your face all day.


Drinking water helps heaps, eating fruit and veges. Please believe me on this, looking good on the outside starts from the inside.
If you pick it will scar.Try tea tree oil found at wal-mart near the vitamins.
Reduce eating much especially oil rich food. Wash your face frequently in warm water and after drying apply some fruit paste all over the face. keep it for 1 hour and gently wash your face and massage. Daily expose your face to light steam bath so that some sweating happens. It is good for removing facial fats.
For the pimples, get an exfoliating scrub, like St. Ives Apricot Scrub, and wash with that every night. Every morning, wash with Neutrogena Acne Stress Foam. Your pimples should clear up right away.





For the blackheads, Biore makes these awesome Blackhead Nose strips. You can find those at drugstores. If you use them once a week, your blackheads will be gone before you know it!





Hope I could help!

No comments:

Post a Comment