Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Getting rid of blackheads?

I have some blackheads and I didn't know how to get rid of them so I just took a needle and pocked it and it did go away but know I have a little hole in my nose.


How can I make it go away?


And will it go away?


And also is there any way to get them off, I herd that using tape will get them off, is that right?Getting rid of blackheads?
I just did the exact same thing. 1 month ago.


im 15


and sadly i just had a crater in my hole.


just use some exfoliant creams.


and use it not on the hole but all of your face.





coz when the surrounding of the hole gets thinner


the hole gets shallower.Getting rid of blackheads?
I've never heard that tape gets rid of blackheads. My favorite way to eliminate blackheads is the aspirin mask. After trying so many different store bought and homemade ways to get rid of blackheads I heard about the aspirin mask and it has helped me so much. What I do is get some aspirin tablets and put them in a small bowl with a little bit of water. Let is set for a moment and then mix it together. The aspirin should dissolve and mix with the water to form a paste. Add more aspirin or water until you have the right consistency. Then spread some of the paste on your face. It doesn't take much, about a quarter size dollop. Then gently rub it all over your face and let set for ten to fifteen minutes and rinse off. If you have trouble with the mask flaking off while it's drying you can mix the aspirin with yogurt instead of water. I hope this helps you, it's helped me a lot.
buy some biore pore strips. Even my dad uses them (:


Or you can buy a blackhead remover tool from walgreens. It looks like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31鈥?/a>


Just put a warm washcloth wherever your blackheads are to soften your pores, and then press the hole down on the blackhead. You can probably figure out how to use it.. (:
scrub with hot water and use salicylic acid

No comments:

Post a Comment