Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats is the easiest way to get rid of blackheads that are on my noes?

and the little place in between my nose and my faceWhats is the easiest way to get rid of blackheads that are on my noes?
Needle nose pliersWhats is the easiest way to get rid of blackheads that are on my noes?



This should help for blackheads. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.



Exfoliate at least 3 times a week. I use mary kay microdermabrasion and it works great for the same areas. But I guess any good microdermabrasion product found in the store would be ok.
Clean %26amp; clear blackhead clearing DAILY SCRUB


use it twice a day and you get 2 notice the results from Day 1...


I promise, it helped get ridd of myn..

No comments:

Post a Comment