Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I cant get rid of blackheads on my nose. is there anything that works?

Biore nose strips work really well. But you should steam your face first, either from a really hot shower, or put a hot cloth on your nose. The heat will open up your pores, which will make it easier for the strip to get to the blackheads and take them out.I cant get rid of blackheads on my nose. is there anything that works?
steam face then apply light pressure to nose, the 'gew' should come out.I cant get rid of blackheads on my nose. is there anything that works?
a veryy hottt sauna(make sure you sweat)...followed by a cold shower


hope that helps:D


x
coaltar soap from lush, it's very cheap and works very well. just go into your nearest store or order offline

No comments:

Post a Comment