Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to remove blackheads? can anyone help me?

my pimples are gone off,but the blackheads are still there. How to remove blackheads? can anyone help me?
Go to popthatzit.com and see how other people do itHow to remove blackheads? can anyone help me?
Clean and Clear has blackhead wipes and blackhead washes. They work very well. Biore also has pore strips that work too. First try the blackhead wash from clean and clear along with the wipes. The wipes are very cool because they have a textured surface that is great for blackheads. Cheap too!
the black head strips.


and then wash your face with any scrub then use the biore pore closing face lotion,to stop your black heads from coming back.
squeeze them belive me its the only way you can prevent them with face cleansers and stuff.
Biore!


and face wash!
biore pore strips work really well
i scratch em off

No comments:

Post a Comment