Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have blackheads on my nose, what can i do?

Get a facial every fridayI have blackheads on my nose, what can i do?
you can buy little plasters from the chemist. very good they are.I have blackheads on my nose, what can i do?
Try washing more often.
I normally just squeeze them have been doing that most of my life
never show your face in public again


or alternatively if thats too extreme you could do the obvious thing and get a product for them
save money on buying connect the dot books
i would go see a dermitologist if it is really bad and you cant get rid of it, or you try getting a facial ( if it is a guy it isnt weird to get facials)
Have a wash now and again.
either go 2 a dermatologist..or save ur money n just squeeze thm w/ a kleenex..its not tht painful n not so disgusting btw


@ lust use acne creams against black heads,,n frequently wash ur face w/ cold water or mat b rub it once a wk with a half lemon...gd luk
  • lipstick gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment