I have fairly clear skin. But i have awful black heads on my nose. i find it impossible to get rid of them. I've tried that Black Head Eraser. .. it didn't work. What are somethings that have work for you?BLACKHEADS: once they are there, how do we get rid of them?
get a washcloth make it extremely hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like really hot. its gunna hurt but not hot enough to burn u of course. put the hot washcloth on ur black head and hold it their for as long as u can. then repeat that process about 30 times. the black head should come closer to the surface. with two fingers [one from each hand ;; thumbs and indexs work good] try to sqeeze it out for a couple mins.
then kepp making it hot with the washcloth and keep trying to sqeeze it out. when it does come out it will be like a peice of ugly yellow plastic thingy coming out of ur nose. make sure to wash it with a face cleanser once it comes out so another black head doesnt come.
good luckkkBLACKHEADS: once they are there, how do we get rid of them?
1. Change your pillow case as often as possible, oil can build up on your pillow and while you are sleeping can get on your face. If you remember to change your pillow case once every night or every two to three days this will help alleviate any issues if you have a black heads.
2. When you're taking a shower close all the doors and turn the shower water on as hot as you possibly can stand it. The steam will help open up the pores and can loosen the black head. This can also be accomplished by buying a facial steamer which is specifically made to open up facial pores.
3. Wash your face twice daily, any more than that and you run the risk of replacing the oil on your face that is caused by your skin drying out. Always make sure that you wash before you go to bed with a gentle soap.
4. Try to avoid eating any junk food, although it's never been proven that certain foods will cause acne and blackheads certain foods will increase the probability that you will get acne and blackheads. There is no hard and fast rule about what you should eat but it if you stay away from the junk food and eat a healthy diet you'll be less prone to blackheads.
5. After washing your face make sure this use of clean towel to dry your face off. A previously used towel may contain oil and dirt and will only worsen the symptoms. After washing your face the last thing you want to do is replace it with oil and dirt and changing towels on a daily basis will help with this.
6. Pay close attention to the areas that you can get the most blackheads and make sure that you watch or treat them little more thoroughly. One of the areas that people generally don't pay much attention to when getting blackheads is their nose, your nose can be one of the most infected areas simply cleanse it thoroughly.
Those things are so hard to get rid of. You can squeeze them but if you can't get it to come out within the first couple squeezes leave it alone for a while so you don't end up with a big red blotch on your face for a few days. If it don't come out, it's better then having red spots all over your face when you're done. I've tried the strips and they mostly pull the tiny hairs off your nose and it hurts like crap..I've tried the blackhead scrub, didn't work. The regular apricot scrub seems to help a little plus it removes dead skin cells and softens your face. I tried the Aquafina cleanser and toner, I loved that stuff but when I needed new bottles, Walmart didn't have any more. It felt like it cleaned my face and the toner shrunk my pores and my face felt great. I'm using a Neutrogena cleanser and toner now (white bottles) which don't seem to do anything. I don't know if any of my rambling will help you or not..if anything, telling you what not to waste money on. The hot washcloth thing is an idea but when your skin softens up like that, equal to stepping out of a hot shower, the skin on your face is more delicate than normal so be very careful or you'll be blotchy. Good luck and if you find something that works, let us all know. Oh, keep your hair away from your face, especially when you sleep because the oil in your hair blocks pores and will break your face out.
i think the biore nose strips work amazing. If you do it right they are really sticky and it kinda hurts taking them off but as far as i am concerned they work very nicely - i actually was JUST thinking about going out to buy some
The biore nose strips work a little.
I always squeezed them, no scars years later
i've heard that neutrogena is good, but i've never tried it myself.