Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have like blackheads on my nose, i think. There not black but white, i wanna get them off my nose, how?

There is a tool called an extractor you can buy it at beauty stores. There are instructions on how to use it. Be sure to cleanse your skin,exfoliate then steam it, you can just boil some water and hold your face close to the steam for a few minutes to open your pores which will help extract the blackheads and whiteheads. I hope this works. OR you can get a facial and a professional can do it for you.I have like blackheads on my nose, i think. There not black but white, i wanna get them off my nose, how?
those are white heads. don't squeeze it. there is this tool that you can fine in the beauty section in just about any store that is just for black heads and white heads.I have like blackheads on my nose, i think. There not black but white, i wanna get them off my nose, how?
A. Ice them


B. Pop Them


C. Wash your face everyday with a good facial washer.EVERYNIGHT


D. liquid cover up


E. Bronzer





workss everytime
Biore nose strips are THE BEST!!!!! X
Try wich hazel as part of your skin cleanzing routine.
uh...girly...blackheads are black and white things are whiteheads...and I use Noxzema on my face..and it works REALLY well.


http://www.noxzema.com/ ..this is what I use..you can get it at the drugstore
I actually have the same problem. What works for me is getting a facial (you don't even have to have an expensive one from the salon or spa). It is painful, because what they do is they squeeze out all the nasty stuff from the blackheads and whiteheads. Your skin might look terrible at first, because it practically went through surgery. Give it a couple of days, and it'll look a lot more fresh and clean. This only gets rid of black and white heads. For me atleast. GOOD LUCK! Also, using a daily blackhead scrub like Neutrogena really helps too. :)
Tess is absolutely right....An inexpensive way to remove black and white heads is to use the biore facial strips. All you do is wet your nose place the strip on, molding it to the shape of your nose and let dry. Peel it off after 15 min (or when dry) and the blackheads/whiteheads peel off with it. It's really wierd to look at afterwards too because you can actually see them standing up on the strip afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment