Saturday, December 26, 2009

What would you like to ask?Ehh blackheads! what should i do? asap please.?

I have little blackheads on my nose and they are nasty any tips?


-natural ways to get rid of them?


PLEASE ANYTHING !!!!


I don't have money to get proactive or clean or clean NONE OF THAT.


i just need a natural way to get rid of'em.


like popping them? how do i do it?





please answer all questions above ^^^


best answer 15pts.What would you like to ask?Ehh blackheads! what should i do? asap please.?
Squeezing them is the only way that works.What would you like to ask?Ehh blackheads! what should i do? asap please.?
I have the same problem. I have ALOT of blackheads on my face and I am not gonna spend my money on proactive and clean %26amp; clear that doesn't even work.





The best natural way to get rid of blackheads is to wash your face 5 times a day. And i don'tmeann rinse it. I mean get a wash cloth or a soft towel and rub off all the makeup and sweat and oil off of your skin. If you feel your nose and you look at your fingers and they're greasy you have alot of oil on your skin.





I washed my face whenever I could and at least my face dosen't have that many more blackheads! I wish the best of luck.





Oh and by the way I don't think you should pop them because you leave a red spot on your nose that makes it look worst and attract even more attention.





Good Luck! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment