Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best Way to Get Rid of Blackheads?

I have blackheads on my face (chin), and on my ears.


What is the best way to get rid of my blackheads?





Thanks(:


--ReneeBest Way to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Honeslty the answer above me is correct.. I am on Accutane right now and nothing i haved used has helped.





I have tried proactiv, neautrogena and many other products that did nothing fr me and even things over the shelf but then i went to a dermatologist and he perscribed Accutane and within 2 dyas i saw drastic results and i am not complaining since. I have come from a face that had MANY pimples to a face that has NOT ONE! I am completely happy. The only way this product is accessable though is through perscription by a dermatologist!





=]Best Way to Get Rid of Blackheads?
I had blackheads and acne as a teenager and I am sorry to tell you that absolutely nothing I bought from a store got rid of them. I spent a ton of money uselessly. It wasn't until I got treatment from a dermatologist that the problem cleared. My son also developed acne/blackheads. Accutane cleared everything, and I do mean everything, within one month. However, this does require monitoring from a doctor.
Biore strips. Use a deep pore cleanser. Biore strips are for your nose really, but I guess you can use them on your chin.


As for your ears, no clue. Use the cleanser.
Take a bath in the toilet dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment