Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have blackheads on my nose. How do I get rid of them?

Paint them white and ask again.I have blackheads on my nose. How do I get rid of them?
I have had them on my nose for several years, and I haven't been able to get rid of them, but the best thing I've tried is Biore nose strips. You will still have blackheads, but it gets a lot of the stuff out. If you decide to start using them, you will want to keep using them because they aren't a one-time product.I have blackheads on my nose. How do I get rid of them?
Nose strips BA HUMBUG!!!!





This is what you do you need to find a good exfoliating wash something that really gets into your pored and wash all that dirt that gets stuck in your pores I mean you need to use hottt water and a good wash! remove the ones you have now by just forcing them out with your nails and make sure you keep those open pores clean so you wont get them again! I mean wash in the morning after noon and night! I know money is tight now days and proactive is expensive for me anyway. You can ask your local pharmacist also they may know or go to a dermatologist if it is that serious! Well hope you find something that works for you!! have a good one!!





~M~
I have them as well, and I use 'Clean and Clear Blackhead Cleanser'.


It's advertised on TV. It does help and after it makes your skin feel really soft and lovely.


Or you can buy these thing that you stick on your nose and then peel them off after about 15 minutes. They remove all the dirt in your skin. The do work as you can see all of it on the thing when you take it off. You can buy them from most places. You could always try them and see how it goes.
use 10% benzoyle peroxide because my skin isn't sensitive. But if yours is than use the 5%. Next I use a drug called clidymicn. It is my best friend in the world. I put it on in the morning, and the next day my skin is like wow. really nice and clean. now the next drug i used is called retin A. NO ONE SHOULD USE THIS IF THEY have sensitive skin and dry skin. This will probably be your best bet because it will make the skin renew itself, by peeling. The blackheads will then surface and can be extracted by applying pressure. Keep in mind that these are prescription drugs and must be prescribe to you, and you only. Talk to your doctor if you have any questions.


Trust a dermatologist not those thing in store!I trust my dermatologist and I go and make an appointment for every little thing.Not saying that you have to.
Biore nose strips

No comments:

Post a Comment