Tuesday, December 22, 2009

EWWW BLACKHEADS HOW DO U GET RID OF THEM!?!?

ok well i have some blackheads on my face and they annoy me sooo muhc...i've tried alot of products for my face to get rid of them..but non of them seem to work or help in any way possible...what are some ways u guys dealt with getting rid of these annoying little things? any home-remediesEWWW BLACKHEADS HOW DO U GET RID OF THEM!?!?
No products for for blackhead





All you have to do is boil water %26amp;%26amp; put the steam in you're face. Also wash your face with soap and put it over a hot towel. EWWW BLACKHEADS HOW DO U GET RID OF THEM!?!?
I just pop mine and put alcohol on my face.











I wouldn't recommend doing that.
noxema


clean and clear blackhead eraser
I dont know about home remedies but the clean and clear blackhead eraser did the job for my blackheads
ummm


put bacon grease on them


works like a charm ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment