Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why are my blackheads not going away?

They always appear on my nose and wont go away!!!!! Picking at them only gives me a red nose and they dont go away. How can I get them to get cleaned out??? Besides going to a dermatologist.Why are my blackheads not going away?
Try Benzoyl Peroxide 10% at night time. Also, retin A microgel works good to peel the dead cells off, but it requires a Rx and costs about 65-80 /tube, but you can make it last quite a long time if you don't need to apply it to all of your face.





If you don't get success at home, try a family practice doctor, as they are trained to treat families, including family members with acne. Don't buy the Proactive because all it is is Benzoyl Peroxide and they have proven on the news ABCnews that it works the same as the kind you buy at the drug store for 1/10th the cost less money than Proactive icosts. You can also try microabrasive that has little granules in it, but don't overuse it or it can irritate your skin and cause more acne.Why are my blackheads not going away?
it is very drying, but you can use straight alcohol. Just be sure to use a water based moisturizer(oil based will clog your pores back up and create new blackheads) and keep your hands off your face. I know tanning is bad for your skin, but it will also help reduce these ugly boogers!!
my doc gave me retin a and its working !! i don't think that u should use any thing else if u r consulting doc.
Ask the experts:





Yahoo! Canada Answers - Blackheads in my ear not going away! And ...


I have like 4-5 big blackheads in one of my ear an...


answers.yahoo.ca/question/index?qid=20鈥?- 22k - Cached - Similar pages - Filter





Blackheads in my ear not going away! And nothing is working ...


';Blackheads in my ear not going away! And nothing is working?!!?'; - Find the answer to this question and millions more on Yahoo!Xtra Answers.


nz.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi鈥?- 22k - Cached - Similar pages - Filter





Kidzworld :: Acne | Blackheads | Zits | Pimples | Prevention ...


I need help on the blackheads. I've had blackheads on and around my nose, ... Remember that you are not going to see results within days of using any ...


www.kidzworld.com/article/3348-battlin鈥?- 26k - Cached - Similar pages - Filter





Pleaseeee help?! popped my blackheads/whiteheads/pimples and now ...


had no bumps on it before(it was smooth not red or anything) now today i woke up and my chest is red ... Red blotches on chin? Why isn't my acne going away? ...


answers.yahoo.com.au/question/index?qi鈥?- 29k - Cached - Similar pages - Filter





What I did to improve my blackheads... - Acne.org Message Boards


After I stopped my condition improved a bit but didn't go away. ... The blackheads did not improve over a few months, so I quit. ...


www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?sh鈥?- 129k - Cached - Similar pages - Filter





blackhead - Price Comparison and consumer reviews at Ciao


It solved my blackhead problem and made it much less noticeable. ... but there was no sign whatsoever of the blackheads going away. ...


www.ciao.co.uk/sr/q-blackhead - 98k - Cached - Similar pages - Filter





How To Get Rid Of Blackheads - College Fashion .Net


If you eat lots of greasy crap, your skin is not going to look as good as it ... I have less blackheads, and as a bonus, my skin is clearer and softer than ...


www.collegefashion.net/beauty-and-hair鈥?- 38k - Cached - Similar pages - Filter





Get rid of my blackheads


my mom is going to order me proactive soon! yaaay ... I鈥檓 not sure how effective they are, but my acne and blackheads seem to be disapearing (also partly ...


www.43things.com/things/view/710896/ge鈥?- 30k - Cached - Similar pages - Filter





How could i get rid of stubborn blackheads on my nose? - Yahoo ...


If the biore pore strip takes out the blackheads (not the whole but the top part ... The face wash really helps me and my blackheads are slowly going away. ...


answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=2鈥?- 62k - Cached - Similar pages - Filter





pimples and blackheads how to get rid of them????? %26gt;%26gt; Medical ...


Mar 17, 2008 ... i have tried everything possible but nothing works for long. right now i have started using something and they seem to be going away on my ...


www.steadyhealth.com/pimples_and_black鈥?- 38k - Cached - Similar pages - Filter
  • lipstick gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment