Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have too many blackheads and pimples in my face, how can i remove it!?

Blackheads are caused by oil build up. I have that problem on my nose. Try getting a face wash with benzoyl peroxide and wash every single day. Day and night. They should clear up. For the pimples I'd get an acne treatment.I have too many blackheads and pimples in my face, how can i remove it!?
try st. ives apricot scrub


it works for the blackheads


its cheap only like 3buxI have too many blackheads and pimples in my face, how can i remove it!?
I too had blackheads and pimples on my face until a year ago my doctor told me to try this spot gel and I cant even explain what a difference it made. I had tried all kinds of stuff, heres where I found it hermansherbalstore.com/product/overview/鈥? Im sure it will help you too.
Hi i was also suffering from the same problem 3 to 4 years back.. As you know very well pimples and blackheads are caused because of oily skin which is hereditary.so using too much chemicals and creams will be a temporary treatment. its not possible to completely get away from pimples but we can prevent them..





The best way which i have practiced is washing my face at least 4 to 5 times a day with mild soap. Every time when you come home from outside just wash your face because pimples are mainly caused by dust from outside environment blocking the pores in the skin so there will not be air circulation.





I have followed this and believe me it will give very good results instead of using creams and skin Soaps
Always use a mild cleanser on your face and do NOT overwash or scrub your face! You can dry out your face or irritate it and make things worse.





A good scrub for your skin with acne:





* Egg white with a pinch of salt - Apply to face and let it dry naturally. Wash off with water.





A good astringent:





* Apply fresh tomato slices to your face - acts as an astringent





Pimple treatment:





* Cup of warm water with a couple tablespoons of salt mixed in. Dip a cotton ball in the mixture and apply to pimple. It should flatten out the pimple. Next, take two cotton balls and gently press on either side of pimple to further flatten pimple. Lastly, put honey on it and leave it overnight. Don鈥檛 leave out any steps or the pimple will come back!
Cleanse your face with unboiled milk, gently rub a coarse cloth dipped in milk to remove the blackheads. Steam your face with herbs like lavender, lemon peel and mint leaves added to the water and let the skin soak up its goodness. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment