Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Getting rid of blackheads?

i never ever get acne. but i have gotten some tiny blackheads on my nose due to constant workouts lol


since schools coming up, i wanted to know if theres anything i can do to get rid of them?


it seems like no matter how many times i wash my face they dont go away. im currently using clean and clear everyday, but its not really doing anything.


i don't feel like spending a lot to get rid of them, also





is there anything i can do?? or buy (preferably under $10) lolGetting rid of blackheads?
Have you ever tried St. Ives Apricot Scrub? It's really good, it exfoliates your skin. It's designed for blackheads and blemishes. You should give it a try, its around $5 and you can get it anywhere (Walmart, target, Riteaid, Walgreens, CVS) and drink lots of water =)Getting rid of blackheads?
i really like the aveno daily cleansing pads. They are soft on one side and then have the microbeads in-bedded on the otherside. It exfoliates and helps bring up the black heads, and then prevent them from coming back. Its not harsh on the face. I had problems with different cleansers either breaking me out worse or causing really bad dry skin. Since ive been using these, Ive had no breakouts, my blackheads are gone, and my skin is soft and smooth (and not dry!). I really like them.
You can buy something I use, NoxZema, a face wash. I'm pretty sure it doesn't cost a lot, and it's pretty effective. I like it, I use it at night and morning and then alot of my blackheads are gone and my face is clear.


The bottle thing for it is pretty big too, so it lasts awhile.





And, for acne medicine creams right after the NoxZema face wash, use Clean %26amp; Clear. I can't find the one I used ( I don't look hard enough, lol), but it was in a small little tube and worked great! (:





Good luck. =D
You sound just like my best friend when she recently got black heads on her nose. She has never had a pimple in her life and she was freaking out. So I told her to use those Biore Strips. I tried it and it ripped those blackheads right off. Or if you want to try an old trick: put your head over a steaming pot of water so your pours will open up then wash your face then put on a toner...Hope I helped!
use a sander to take off the first laer of your skin and say you wiped out riding the tracks on your dirt bike. youll become very popular. thats what i would do
a scrub should help. Followed by a moisturizer.
Stop being racist, Joking, proactiv xD
apricot scrub
clean and clear works well (:

No comments:

Post a Comment