Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you get rid of blackheads?

Theres lots of treatments around and I like washing my face like all the time with hot water and then sometimes using a steam face thingy.... Try boiling some water in a deep bowl, putting some flower petals or bath crystals to make it smell nice, and then put your face above the bowl with a teatowel over your head =]How do you get rid of blackheads?
I have blackheads but they're almost gone b/c I use Retin-A (prescription). It shrinks pores and dries breakouts.How do you get rid of blackheads?
There are two ways that I do it. Low-brow are the Biore Strips that you can buy in any drugstore or drug section of a large store. The other way is to get a facial where they steam your face to open the pores and then literally squeeze them out. Both are not pleasant procedures, but heck, that's life.
Get Biore Porestrips. they are found at Target, Walmart, and drugstores. Boire has an amazing line of products, and the porestrips got rid of my blackheads. :) i definitely recommend them.


good luck! :)
Maybe these home-remedies should help:


http://myblogonbeauty.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment