ok so i have blackheads all over my nose and cheeks and a little bit on my chin...they aren't that noticiable especially when i wear make-up over them but still they are soooo annoying!! i use the neutrogena blackhead gel stuff to get rid of them..but it doesn't work! if you've had blackheads before, what did you do to get rid of them??How to get rid of blackheads?
Is your skin a little bit dry? Dry skin will clog your pores just as badly as oily skin. It might seem counter-intuitive but moisturize like crazy and see if that helps. I heard that once and tried it and it cleared my blackheads right up.How to get rid of blackheads?
Home Remedies For Blackheads:
* Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with egg white and apply on the face. Leave it for 15 minutes.
* Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon, honey, salt and yogurt. Gently massage on face in circular motion for 5-10 minutes.
* Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder. Apply on affected area before going to bed. Wash your face in the morning.
* Put toothpaste on the blackheads and leave it overnight. Wash it off in the morning.
* Steaming is beneficial as it opens the pores for easy removal of blackheads.
* Apply cucumber juice on the face and wash it off after 15 minutes.
* Drink plenty of water
* Make sure that your diet contains fresh fruits and vegetables.
* Keep your skin clean
* Exfoliate your skin at least once in a week.
* Stay away from humid conditions
exfoliate really well to sluff off all the dead skin. invest in a tool u can get at any drug store that allows you to extract each black head. it is very painful but works! they will run u about 5-15 dollars and can be found in the make up section. once you do this apply some sylic acid and it will be able to penetrate though. this will kill all the bacteria in the pores. after all, blackheads are mearly dirt, oil and old skin cells trapped deep in the pores, causing them to clog. so once you extrac them the sylic acid can penitrate.
hope that helps
Warm a little honey and apply it on your blackheads. Wait 10-15 minutes and then wash it off!