Thursday, December 17, 2009

AHHHH!!! Blackheads! How do I get rid of them?!?!?

I have blackheads on my chin and nose. How do I get rid of them? I've tried the Blackhead Eraser and that didn't work. So have any tips that work??? I hate them and I really want to get rid of them?


Advice? I would really appreciate it. :) Thanks.AHHHH!!! Blackheads! How do I get rid of them?!?!?
racistAHHHH!!! Blackheads! How do I get rid of them?!?!?
those biore strips do help buy use a blackhead wash 2 to 3 times a week and they should start to go away. and make sure u have face wash and lotion that is suited for your face. like if ur forehead nose and chin are only oily and cheeks are dry your skin is combnation if ur whole face is oily u have oily if your whole face is dry you need a thicker mostiring face wash
ok. the best way to get rid of blackheads is to use


';Biore'; pore strips.


they work really well.


I had them and i used them couple of times, and it worked.


But sometimes it depends on what kind of skin u have.


there's more chances tat it will work.


Hope tat helps:)
after you get out of the shower pop them. hahah i know your not suppose to but trust me it works. because you just got out of the shower the skin in soft and its easier and doesnt hurt. after your done wash your face really well and put cream on your nose and chin.
Use the Biore Pore Strips. They work like magic, and eliminate more than just blackheads.
http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/health鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment