Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hey i have this ingrown pimple on my chin and i think its because i have blackheads. how do i get rid of them?

You can't have an ingrown pimple? You get ingrown hairs... Do you mean blind pimple? If so, NO it's not because of your blackheads.Hey i have this ingrown pimple on my chin and i think its because i have blackheads. how do i get rid of them?
Um, dimps, there is such thing as a blind pimple. I agree with Nick. As a beautitian, I see them often. They are pimples which do not come to a head, they stay inflamed under the skin. You need to know what you're talking about before you come on here to answer dimps. Anyway, as there is no head, and it lies beneath the skin, there is not much you can do. Usually, after 2 or 3 days they disappear. Don't worry so much.Hey i have this ingrown pimple on my chin and i think its because i have blackheads. how do i get rid of them?
No such thing as a blind pimple either. You need to be more specific with your problem. How big is it? Is it inflammed (red, irritated)? Is it hard? Does it hurt to touch? When you stretch the skin around it, do you see any white? I need details before I can help
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment