There are several ways to get rid of blackheads. Choose the method that you have the time %26amp; patience for because persistence is key.
1) Use Neutrogena Clear Pore Wash/Mask. It has clay and benzoyl peroxide to absorb excess oil, clear away old skin cells and kill bacteria. It works best as a mask - just apply where needed once or twice a week.
2) After washing your face, apply a warm compress %26amp; use a blackhead remover to gently ease it out. You must be gentle %26amp; follow the directions below carefully to avoid getting red marks %26amp; stretching out your pores.
Link to photo w/ instructions: http://tweezerman.com/index.cfm?page=pro鈥?/a>
Detailed instructions: http://www.wikihow.com/Remove-Blackheads鈥?/a>
3) After washing your face at night, dampen a cotton pad w/ hydrogen peroxide %26amp; swipe it over your nose. Hydrogen peroxide will bleach the blackheads %26amp; kill the bacteria that cause them.
If you have sensitive skin, leave the hydrogen peroxide on for 5 minutes %26amp; rinse it off.
4) Aspirin mask: Crush 4 - 6 plain, uncoated aspirin tablets and mix it w/ a little water to make mask. Or mix them with Queen Helene Mint Julep mask or aloe vera gel instead of water. Apply a thin layer where needed %26amp; let dry for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off w/ cool water.
5) Biore pore strips or DIY. Here's how: http://www.bathandbodyrecipes.com/tip.ph鈥?/a>
If you decide to use steam for a facial - don't get too close to the hot water, you risk getting burned by the steam.How do you get rid of blackheads?
They have blackhead strips that you put on wait a few minutes and then peel it off, which takes out all of the old gross dead skin cells that make the blackhead.
They work within the first time you use them, just go to any convenience store and they'll have them. :)How do you get rid of blackheads?
use clean and clear or nutergean
I know! i dont no how to get rid of mine.
Use Cosmedicine Healthy Cleanse Foaming Cleanser %26amp; Toner in 1. You can get it from Sephora. It works great!
Biore nose strips.
They work like a charm even though you have to do it like once every week.
My facial lady tells me to just use any scrubbing face cleanser and scrub your spots hard when you wash your face. that should help reduce your blackheads.
Salicylic acid is the only thing that worked for me. I used Neutrogena Rapid Clear gel every night for almost 2-3 months before it finally worked.
In Jamaica some persons make a paste from corn meal and apply it to the face like a mask and leave it on for a few minutes. I have seen this work.
You could also try investing in some herbalife products.
Nourifusion or the herbal aloe soap are also useful
check this site out www.shapeberry.com