Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best acne product/kit for whiteheads and blackheads?

i have many blackheads and i get whiteheads often and i sometimes get your classic pimple.


whick acne products or kit works best without drying my skin out?Best acne product/kit for whiteheads and blackheads?
What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com





Hope this helps.Best acne product/kit for whiteheads and blackheads?
absolutely nothing over the counter ever worked for me, I had to go to the dermatologist, i had tried every prescription cream out there. I never thought pills would work better than a wash/cream, but its the only they that ever cleared me up, I was on one called doxycycline, then a monocycline, i had built up a tolerance to both meds so my doctor switched me to bactrim now. It's very frustrating, but good luck your not the only one out there hopefully a simple cream may work for you but i know it has no affect in clearing up my acne. Pills work great if u find it a problem, heck next time the pills fails me im going to get my pimples lazered off cuz i guess they can do everything these days. best sight is www.acne.org where you can find tons of product reviews. good luck
Acnefree. Its perfect! It doesn't dry your skin out because it comes with a lotion(that doesn't clog pores). I have been using it for a year now and my skin is clear. It is supposed to be more affective than ProActive.

No comments:

Post a Comment