I have them on my nose and they are starting to turn into pimples! this may sound stupid but I am FREAKING OUT! what is the safest and best way to get rid of them? If you have any home remodies that would be great. thank you soooooo much!How do you get rid of blackheads?????
Sit back... this is a LONG answer, but I wanted to help you out! I know it can be frustrating. This REALLY works!! There are 2 people sent me an email saying to me that it worked for them!! This was also been chosen by Reona %26amp; tearyeyedangel to be the best answer because it worked for them too!! Proof, read here..
For pimples, Gather all materials beforehand -- see ';Things You'll Need'; below. You might want to store them in a waterproof resealable bag, such as Ziploc. I'd recommend wearing either old clothes or a bathrobe over whatever you are wearing. There is a definite possibility this is going to spill. After you have found everything on you checklist, head to a large, flat, waterproof surface. This is probably your bathroom. Having this room be private is highly advised; you can't just say, ';Get out, I'm flattening a pimple,'; can you?
Things You'll Need
- 3 or more cotton balls
- Lukewarm tap water
- Cup to hold the water in
1. Salt the water thoroughly -- much more than you think it needs.
2. Dip one cotton ball in the salt water.
3. Wait for 30 - 60 seconds.
4. Squeeze out excess water out until it is damp, but not dripping.
5. Place the damp cotton ball over your large, oh-my-goodness-I-cannot-go-to-... zit. If you have several of these grouped together, try to place the cotton ball over them all.
6. Glance at your watch/clock. Wait exactly three minutes.
7. Remove the cotton ball after the time is up. The zit seems to be nearly gone, but it is only the top that has dissolved. Your acne is still there.
8. Take the other two cotton balls and place them on either side of the despised pimple.
9. Slowly, move them closer together until the tiny bump is flattened. Congrats! You've just conquered that giant of a pimple -- forever!
10. Apply honey on the infected area %26amp; go to sleep!!
*Don't forget the last 3 steps -- they are crucial.
*Be sure to follow these steps closely. Dipping a cottonball in fresh water as opposed to salt will not work, for instants.
* You might want to bring a book -- either waterproof or one that you do not care about being splattered in water. Those three minutes can get boring.
* This is your best bet for monster zits that simply sneak up on you. For long-term healthy skin, cleansing and toning is also important.
* Please, PLEASE, do not assume this is permission to ';pop'; pimples. Doing so can cause major scarring. Please don't pop them.
* If you stop after the top is dissolved, I must warn you: it WILL come back! Maybe not in the next five minutes, but during the course of an hour, it will come back!
If you feel new pimples erupting, ice it! Hold an ice cube over the area for about 5-10 minutes. It REALLY works!!!
If you have too many pimples %26amp; blackheads or acne, I recommend you to try Carley's Clear %26amp; Smooth!! It's CHEAPER %26amp; BETTER than Proactive!!
For blackheads, This is the EASIEST %26amp; the BEST treatment you'll try!!
Rub a teaspoon of fine salt over the blackheads gently %26amp; wash off!! And you'll notice that your blackheads are gone!!! You'll be amazed! Try it NOW!! Repeat this proccess twice/thrice a week!!
This is the EASIEST %26amp; the BEST treatment you'll try!!
Rub a teaspoon of fine salt all over your face gently %26amp; wash off!! And you'll notice that your blackheads are gone (not completely but some of them must be gone) %26amp; your skin is smooth!!! You'll be amazed! Try it NOW!! Repeat this proccess twice/thrice a week!!
Follow with an egg white mask! Whip an egg white until frothy %26amp; slather it on your face. Wait until it dry %26amp; wash off with warm water. Then, a splash of cold water. But you don't have to do the egg white mask everytime you did the salt scrub. Once a month is enough but you must to do the salt scrub twice/thrice a week!
GOOD LUCK!!How do you get rid of blackheads?????
get some acne cleaning pads,wash your face daily,use the cleansing pads and then apply clearasile untill the
blackheads subside.you may concider cutting back on
chocolate products which have shown to agrivate acne
I ask my girlfriend to leave.
Black heads are the dirt form of spots, simply keep your T-zone (nose and fore head) clean.
Avoid touching it/rubbing it, and try using tea tree oil, or witch hazel.
And remember, black heads are NOT a form of acne - Acne is a part of puberty were the body produces too much serberum. Blackheads are just dirty pores.
Acne affects people of every age, gender, and race. It usually strikes in plainly visible locations such as the face, neck, chest and back. Acne can be caused by a number of factors such as contact with an oily substance, use of certain medication, steroids, or the secretion of certain hormones. Over ninety percent of acne patients respond to treatment, although the treatment may need to be continued for months or even years. Here are a few natural remedies that you can use to cure acne.
What Causes Acne?
Go to www.spotacne.com to learn more on how to have nice skin, up to date products and treatments.merry xmas and good luck