Thursday, December 17, 2009

Getting Rid Of Pimples and blackheads?

I have blackheads all along my chin and nose, and pimples randomly pop up EVERYWHERE!!! I need a good cleanser or like your ruitine or just tips and tricks anything to help get rid of them... I';M DESPERATE RIGHT NOW!!!Getting Rid Of Pimples and blackheads?



This should help for blackheads. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.


Getting Rid Of Pimples and blackheads?
After a hot shower, make sure that your face has steamed, I always go threw with a strong mirror and squeeze all that stuff out of my pores. It is gross, but it stops the black heads, and sometimes you can get them out as well. I like to use an abrasive scrubbing soap like peach seed or something like that and after wards, shock your skin with cold water to close all of those open pores right up. If it doesn't work, then look into talking to your doctor for a prescription wash. Also, don't pass up a facial every once in a while to see how the pros do it.
I have some pretty average acne. I went to my regular doctor and she actually prescibed something for my face. It keeps the acne down and clears up the blackheads. I know the clean and clear actually makes wash for blackheads, as I'm sure neutrogena does as well. Somewhere I read that neutrogena really is the top of the face wash's line, and I truly do believe that. You can find a wash for about 3-4 dollars at Target/Walmart/Walgreens or even the grocery store. Don't wash your face too much, because that is bad on your skin as well as not washing it enough. Good luck!
dont wash your face when ever its oily, it is possible to over wash your face and dry it out.


I use clean n clear morning burst shine control (its the green ones, the wash and the moisturizer). It has really worked for me. The moisturizer is not greasy at all.


I use that every morning and at night I use proactive and they are a good combination. I'm not dried out and oily like I use to be. I know everyone is different but you should give it a try, good luck!
ok, I am an esthetician. I recommend Dermalogica b/c it is PH balanced. Sounds like you have a bit of normal teenage skin or oily skin. Do you? If so, cleansing gel would be good for you. Use 2x a day. Morning and night and after workouts if needed. They have other products as well. You can get from a spa/ salon that carries it or go to the website to find a store near you. WWW. dermalogica.com


www.skin1.com sells the dermalogica brand as well. They ship too.


These products are great. Me and my husband use them. I really hope this helps. Spot Tx is great too.
well i dont have any pimples right now and i used to always have them so heres something simple that costs $0.





ok soo i take a shower every night and when i am in it i just take my hands when i am under the water and kinda scrub my face every night when im in the shower. it sounds really simple like it might now work but it worked for me. or use proactive or somethingg.





good luck!
exfoliate regularly. rough little scrubby things they sell in any pharmacy that take off dead skin and keep the oil flowing so it doesn't clog your pores. just don't overdo it or you'll irritate the heck out of your skin. the oiliness lasts until you're beyond adolescence or longer. plain soap and water is good enough.
use a face wash, scrub, cleanser and finish with black head clearing pads... in that order ... it may take a few weeks to get it to work... for now... eat fruit, drink water... AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DO NOT PICK THEM!!! and try to avoid touching your face during the day... it causes more dirt and built up.... sorry thats all i can think of... and im in the same case as you...all the above worked for me... :)
make sure you wash your face ONE TIME every day, no more, no less. someimes putting toothpaste on pimples help, u have to put it on for 15 mins or so, take, off, and repeat every 2 hours or so. yea, yea, i said toothpaste.
sounds odd, but try a spots of toothpaste on each one as you sleep, it will suck them dry.





and a daily cleanser should help you keep them off. 2 times a day if you can. something like oxy clean pads.
okay it works in like 2 days.


make salt water and just get a cotton swab and put it on only your acne not the rest of your face levae it for about an hour then wash it off. do it as many times as nessasary (:
am using clearasil acne scrubs and aveeno moisturizer for sensitive skin nigth cream...works for me...proactive don't work on me maybe it will on you. my friend are using it and it worked on them...u can use neutrogena too.
I use Clean and Clear facial cleanser...it's orange with little blue dots in it and smells wonderful!





After using it once a day (in the shower) for two weeks, I have never had another pimple or blackhead. Good luck!!!
keep using antibacterial soap and cleanser





your body oils and bacteria are combining for a deadly mixture
for pimples you can put colgate over them but it takes time



just washing your face regularly with regular soap and a washcloth always worked for me and dont be so desparate it will pass with time
that new neutrogena grapefruit stuff is great :) and clean and clear advantage spot treatment. good luck!!
wash your face whenever its oily
wash your face very good regularly, and or if that doesn't work, consult a doctor. and use clean and clear
get proactive or clean and clear i will not pay for it so dont ask



toathpaste! no joke it works... i put some on every night. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment