Thursday, December 17, 2009

Does anyone know any good tips on how to get rid of pores,zits and blackheads?

clean %26amp; clear.


they have products for everything fo your skin...


you'll see, it really works...


i use it and my skin is great !Does anyone know any good tips on how to get rid of pores,zits and blackheads?
You can't really get rid of pores, they're permanently there. Just regular rubbing alcohol or witch hazel on a cotton ball works really well. It might sting a bit but that means that it's working. Use a moisturizer because the reason your skin starts to overproduce oil is because your skin is too dry. The excess oil causes zits and pimples. Find an oil-free cleanser and a scrub for the blackheads. After you wash your face moisturize it and that should help your skin. If your acne is really bad, go see a dermatologist or a regular doctor and see what they would reccomend. It could also be an allergic reaction. I thought I had really bad acne a couple of years ago so I tried everything and none of it worked. I had a doctor check it out and it turned out to be an allergic reaction to sugar. Now that I don't eat as much sugar, I don't have anymore skin issues.Does anyone know any good tips on how to get rid of pores,zits and blackheads?
Microdermabrasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment