Sunday, April 25, 2010

Which should i put on my face to clear blackheads and pimples, BENZOYL PEROXIDE or RUBBING ALCOHOL????

You should probably see a dermatologist first but I wouldn't recommend using alcohol on your face because it may dry your skin too much making your face more irritated than before, although the benzoyl peroxide can dry/irritate your skin also.





I've tried using rubbing alcohol on my face before and my skin started producing more oil because I was drying it out too much.





Most of the over the counter products did not work for me but the one that I've had the most success with is Oxy.





Sometimes you just have to try different products (not all at one time!) but I wouldn't suggest using alcohol on your face.Which should i put on my face to clear blackheads and pimples, BENZOYL PEROXIDE or RUBBING ALCOHOL????
BP is much less likely to dry out the skin than alcohol. You might need to go on an antibiotic.Which should i put on my face to clear blackheads and pimples, BENZOYL PEROXIDE or RUBBING ALCOHOL????
Peroxide...


I asked the pharmacist about this and this is what he said to use...peroxide
In order to clear your face, you need to use products that contain Salicylic acid. It will unclog and tighten your pores.
certainly benzoyl perozide because rubbing alcohol is more irritating for your pimples especially it's in the face.
NO= Put vaseoline intensive loation all over and a extra amount on specific sores twice a day. If you have blackheads squeez it out then put this lotion on . If you wash yourself with soap-n-water a little more you should'nt have this problem. On the other hand even if its natural that you have this problem. So I suggest you buy and use this lotion and after your problem is gone I suggest you use this lotion once a day their after.
Try using a mixture of one third apple cider vinegar, one third witch hazel, and one third water. It works really well, but stinks at first. to get rid of the smell just put your moisturizer on top of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment