Sunday, April 25, 2010

Plz help me! How to get rid of blackheads from the face?

There are ways of curing blackheads, that most people know, such as regular skincare, eating a healthy low-fat diet, the use of quality cosmetics products.Plz help me! How to get rid of blackheads from the face?
Mix gram flour with curd and apply it on the area .Wait till it dries and gently scrub it off and wash your face with warm water .Steaming is also effective for blackheads .You can apply a face pack of pure sandalwood paste mixed with rose water .More natural solutions found at


http://healthbeautytips.net/Skincare.htmPlz help me! How to get rid of blackheads from the face?
I suggest a simple face scrub, It should clean out your pores.





I hope I helped
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment