Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats cellulite? and blackheads? and those weird bumps on your arms?

I am cLuElEsSWhats cellulite? and blackheads? and those weird bumps on your arms?
Cellulite is dimples in the fatty tissue of the thighs and can also occur on underside of arms. Blackheads are dirt filled pores. And those weird bumps on the back of your arms are just like pimples and they are caused by inflamed hair follicles and can be treated with topical acne meds. I have a product from Avon especially for the bumps on your arms.Whats cellulite? and blackheads? and those weird bumps on your arms?
I've got weird bumps on the backs of my upper arms. Is this what you mean? I don't know that there's a name for them. I think it's dry skin areas that are raised for some reason but I can't really see them, just feel them. I deal with them by doing a good exfoliation of the area; they stay gone for a long time.
yeah...


cellulite, aka cottage cheese thighs, http://www.flickr.com/photos/petname/376鈥?/a>


blackheads http://www.skintactix.com/blackheads.htm


weird bumps = goosebumps?
wow spoof gave an excellent site ty
Those bumps might be eczema. I'm not totally sure if that is what you're talking about though. Eucerin works really well for eczema.
the bumps are called keratosis pilaris...
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment