Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Getting rid of blackheads?鈧?

I have blackheads on my nose, and I am sooo sick of them.


I have tried everything...scrubs, peels, you name it.





Any ideas?Getting rid of blackheads?鈧?
Those are really stubborn.





The peal off ';paper masks'; for blackheads on the nose from (oil of olay ?) work ok...





The very best thing for them is to get some sun on your face. When you have a tan you will notice that they dry up and are not noticeable.Getting rid of blackheads?鈧?
Without a prescription - salicylic acid. With one - Retin-A. I am 34 and have had them since puberty. The salicylic acid / Retin-A both make the little plugs ';roll'; out on their own. The Biore strips will help pull them out as well. None of the other tools or products work and I am never rid of them all. For large ones, sterilize a needle and gently loosen the pore entrance. Do not insert the needle very far.
Mix oatmeal with egg white and apply it on the affected area twice a week. Wash it off when it is dry. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
I have the same problem, they drive me nuts i hate them i am always popping them and making my nose red. I wish someone would invent something that really works cuz nothing does.
BIORE PORE STRIPS!!!!


omfg i just sued one last night and it got ride of them alll%26lt;333 hhehehe








BE SHORE TO USE THEM RIGHT AFTER A SHOWER/ STEAMING YOUR FACE.





cuz then your pores are open =D

No comments:

Post a Comment