Friday, January 8, 2010

Will this help my blackheads?

If I do a hot water compress on my nose for 10-15 minutes, then do a facial scrub, followed up by astringent and then witch hazel.





I swear every single pore on my nose is filled with a blackhead. So, will it work?Will this help my blackheads?
Slooooooow doooooown. Doing that much at once will just dry the crap out of your skin and make it more likely you develop pimples ('cause the dryness will make everything infected). The hot water compress is a good idea, that'll open the pores. After that, I recommend a blackhead removing strip, like the ones Biore makes. The facial scrub/astringent/witch hazel should be limited to one per day. Remember that you probably won't get rid of all of the blackheads at once; just chill out and stick with the hygiene practices and they'll clear up eventually :].Will this help my blackheads?
sounds to me like you need a good dermatologist(:
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment