Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I get rid of blackheads on my face? ?

There a couple of ways.





1. Pore strips, they temporarily get rid of blackheads. But, you'll see results right away. You put it on and rip it off. I like them because I'm lazy and forget to wash my face everyday.





2. There a million face washes out there for this. I use Biore's pore unclogging scrub for my whole face. But, they do have a Warming Anti- Blackhead Cleanser (link in sources). Neutrogena has a new Complete Acne System out, my cousin swears by it (link in sources).





3. The most expensive is a facial. They will extract them for you. The first open your pores and them extract them. You MUST go to a legitimate place for this. Don't be cheap if you do this. if they extract your blackhead wrong it could leave your pore open for good, scar, or cause infection.





I think just using cleansers is the best idea, and the most cost effective.How can I get rid of blackheads on my face? ?
You get a facial cream that has a special formula for blackheads. Use Pro activ. These aren't very good for your skin,but for a last resort,you can get facial pads.. They have alcohol in them and they dry out skin but they work somewhat...How can I get rid of blackheads on my face? ?
The blackhead eraser by clean and clear
I just like squeeze them until they come out. xD
pop them

No comments:

Post a Comment