Friday, January 8, 2010

I HAVE REALLY REALLY BAD BLACKHEADS ON MY NOSE AND CHIN!! WHAT CAN I USE?

i have heaps and heaps of blackheads on my nose and chin. i have tried exfoliating and washing my face with loadss of different products but they NEVER GO AWAY!! if i squeezee them they come back BIGGER and BLACKER!! i really dont like them!!I HAVE REALLY REALLY BAD BLACKHEADS ON MY NOSE AND CHIN!! WHAT CAN I USE?
If you afford going to get a facial at a beautician you could do this once - this will help clean the blackheads- and then it is up to your to maintain it.


Other things that you could try is put your head over a sink of warmto hot water and a cloth over it for a few minutes so that the steam will open your pores and oil and stuff will ooze out- then get a cool face cloth and put over your face to close the pores.


Use a pore cleansing mask once or twice a week which draws out oil and other impurities in the skin.


Use a pore strip like biore.I HAVE REALLY REALLY BAD BLACKHEADS ON MY NOSE AND CHIN!! WHAT CAN I USE?
biore strips!


a god sent





i get lots of blackheads on my nose, and these pull them ALL out leaving none. then i wipe my the nose/chin area with an astrigent [i use clean n clear]





trust me on this


good luck





hollyy
Biore nose and face strips, they suck the blackheads right off. They work soooo well
try exfoliating with a product that has small sand particles in em, likee st ives apricot scrub. also exfoliate in hot or warm water, that opens up the opening and the black head should come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment