Friday, January 8, 2010

Skin help (acne, whiteheads and blackheads)?

I have very sensitive skin so I want to be able to make the products myself. Any good recipes? also plz say (if you know) what the ingredient. does for ur skin. I have pimples and blackheads. I occasionally get whiteheads.Skin help (acne, whiteheads and blackheads)?
Hey, you are going to love me for this!!! I have the best recipe and it will cleanse your skin immediately!!! You ready for it??? Here it goes:














H2O!!!!!!! I had extremely bad skin!!!! I mean it was pimples popping by themselves all the time!!! I had blackheads, whiteheads and the other pimples that are red, don't pop, but they hurt like hell!!!! After trying so many things, I finally thought about eating better, excersising, and drinking lots of water. Unfortunately, I'm too obese to stop eating my mom's food...which might I say is not fatty it's just genes ok it's not like i eat oreos and chips all day...but i did keep up some of the exercising!!!!!!!! What i haven't given up is the water. 2 liters a day!!! The one day i stop drinking water, i start getting pimples...that's how bad my skin is...it's very oily!!!! It's very easy to do, just drink a lot of water that way your urinary system is being cleansed and your body is being flushed out!!! You'll get diareha the first few days, and you'll poop a lot, but you loose a lot of weight, and your skin glows!!!!!!Skin help (acne, whiteheads and blackheads)?
this works for acne, whitehead, and blackheads, although you can't make it at home it is 100% natural and it is for sensitive skin.


You should give tea tree oil a shot. I had mild acne for a while and even tho I washed my face every night I still had acne. So I used tea tree oil and within a week my acne was pretty much gone except for a few spots here and there, which will fade soon too.


Tea tree oil can be used for any skin type even if you have very sensitive skin. And in that case I would dilute the oil with either water or aloe vera gel, which you can get at any drug store.


There are only two downsides to tea tree oil and that is that the smell is pretty strong, and it can dry out your skin a little, which can be taken care of by using a moisturizer.


The oil can be found in any drugstore/grocery store/health store in the same isle as the finger nail polish remover for about $6. There are many different kinds but you can get whatever brand as long as it says 100% tea tree oil.


Here is what I do.


Every night before I go to bed until the acne or acne scars are gone


I dip a q tip into the tea tree oil and dab it onto the acne or acne scars.


There is no need to rinse it off, and if you are prone to dry skin, in the morning when you wake up you might want to moisturize your skin.


If you have any more questions there are many websites about this product, or feel free to ask me.
tea tree oil


also diet does really effect your skin my dermatoligist recommended no milk products and since then my skin is clear

No comments:

Post a Comment