Friday, January 8, 2010

How to get rid of blackheads?

blackheads@!!!! ihave only one and want to get rid of them@!!! how%26gt;%26gt;???? i need homemade remedies!!How to get rid of blackheads?
my friend took my 2 blackhead out... the rest, another in a spa place. My friend said to steam the area to open the pores, the home way is placing hot water in a mug and hold it in a way that the steam can hit the pores of the area. After 2 minutes or longer if desired... place the mug down and prick the blackhead using your fingers (which you should wash before doing this). My friend did this and she did took it out. She couldn't finish with all my blackheads since she couldn't see clearly in the night.How to get rid of blackheads?
squeeze them out, they come out in a little line, also biore or any blackhead nose/face strips can help get them out, but since you only have one, just use your fingers or tweezers to get that one out.
My son gets them on his nose. I make him use those Biore nose strips. They hurt like hell but he uses one strip every 2 weeks...
washing your face day and night and see a dermatologist for a facial treatment. =}
Squeese them hard like a pimple. It's gross but they will come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment