Friday, January 8, 2010

I have tiny clearish bumps and blackheads all over my nose...nothing works 2 get rid of them?

First off its like the blackheads are under a thin later of clearish skin because they arnt just on the surface. And I also have very tiny clear/white bumps on my nose. How do I get rid of them? I tried those pore strips by Biora or w/e its called. The problem is that they seem to be under the skin so they dont just come off. I see people who have noses which dont have any blemishes, the skin is perfectly clean/clear of everything. I dont have achne but my nose just looks awful...if you look rather close.I have tiny clearish bumps and blackheads all over my nose...nothing works 2 get rid of them?
Ugh, I know how you feel! I get those annoying white bumps on my skin too. And you can't pop them! What I use is a facial scrub. Sometimes that helps. Or when I get out of the shower I scrape at them or pick the center with a needle and try to get the core out. I know that sounds gross, but sometimes ya gotta do it! :) Good luck!I have tiny clearish bumps and blackheads all over my nose...nothing works 2 get rid of them?
beore self heating mask.
get your face near steam. You could even get the hot water running at your bathroom and get it steamy. The steam will open your pores and then you can easily squeeze the little heads right off.
you could try something anti bacterial . seriously , washing ur hands everytime with sapoderm or similiar , can help . blackheads are infections after all and your bound to touch your face sometime . don't wear foundatoin it makes everything worse .
I have no idea, but please tell me if you find an answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment