Friday, January 8, 2010

I have blackheads on my legs. How can I get rid of them?

A blackhead is a type of pimple that forms when the pores of the skin get clogged with oils and impurities. A dark collection of sebum, dead skin cells and keratin that plugs the opening of a pore. Also called an open comedone; plug comprised of yellow or black material that accumulates in the sebaceous glands.





Blackheads Herbal Home Remedies and Treatment Tips


All home remedies for acne are enhanced by proper vitamin and mineral supplementation. When hormones cause too much oil to be produced, or skin cells block the path of the oil, you can get blackheads or whiteheads.I have blackheads on my legs. How can I get rid of them?
Use the Clearasil blackhead scrub.
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment